Happy ending with the right to stay

by Sabine Mock

Hessian Refugee Council Newsletter June 2020

Voluntarily obliged to depart, employment, German language skills, and well-integrated? If the Residence Act does not offer a possibility to obtain a residence permit, then for people in Hessen, a hardship case procedure with the Hardship Commission of the Hessian Ministry of the Interior may be considered. The requirements are high. There must be weighty humanitarian or personal reasons to support remaining in the country.

See Newsletter >

Back to the news overview